Time to manifest leader in you
Annual Tech Summit, IIT Gandhinagar
The campus ambassador programme of Amalthea, IIT Gandhinagar is one of its kind. It allows you to develop leadership, team-building, communication and crowd-pulling skills by associating with one of the best institutes of India. We aim to create a network of strong, like-minded students willing to become representatives of Amalthea at their institutions. Take a look at the site to know the benefits of becoming a campus ambassador.
Amalthea is the annual technical summit of lIT Gandhinagar and the only student-run summit in india. As one of the largest events of its kind in Gujarat, Amalthea has been attracting large crowds of engineers, professionals, school and college students over the years. Amalthea seeks to bring together the best minds from various fields to spread knowledge among the masses in ways to help them strive for a more prosperous future.
Communication skills: Becoming a campus ambassador, you have the opportunity to talk to people and convince them to participate in Amalthea. This enables you to develop confidence and improve your ability to express your points clearly and firmly.
Leadership skills: While pitching for an event, your confidence matters. The more you address, the higher your confidence becomes. Having high confidence is an essential skill for a leader. It improves the way of putting forth your ideas.
Expanding network: By becoming a campus ambassador, you are associating yourself with one of the best institutes of India. You also get to interact with the best minds, thus expanding your network.
Time management: Being a campus ambassador, you have responsibilities. By managing both your college and Amalthea commitments efficiently, you will learn time essential management skills.
Get a chance to win exciting prizes:
Laptop cooling pad
Prizes will be awarded in four different categories to increase your chances to win cool and exciting prizes. The top performing CAs will get special mentions on Amalthea's social media platform.
1. The campus ambassadors must follow Amalthea's official handles on specified social media platforms.
2. They will be asked to expand the reach of Amalthea's events and posts via sharing its information through stories and status updates on their social media handles
3. They are expected to bring in maximal registrations and participation for the events and webinars from their institutes.
4. They will be asked to share the registration forms and other relevant information with the students at their institute.
5. They are expected to encourage the students at their institutes to visit the social media handles of Amalthea and know more about the summit.
6. The campus ambassadors will be required to share valid pieces of evidence on the compilation of their tasks and responsibilities to maintain their scores.
The responsibilities of CAs are not limited to the above-mentioned points and they may be required to perform the other tasks as and when required.