• The design contest will start on 21:00 IST, 2nd January 2021, and will run till 21:00 IST, 16th January 2021. Design submissions will only be accepted during this period.
• The organisers hold the rights to make changes in the event format or
structure without prior notice to the participants.
The participants would be informed regarding any changes via mail
• Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. If a participant is found to have plagiarized or have used any unauthorised sources anywhere in the model, strict actions (which may include disqualification also) will be taken after proper investigation.
• Only the submissions made on the AutoDesk Fusion 360
software will be considered for the prize. This is the installation manual
• The participant will have to submit .f3d file along with the .pdf file (the participant is encouraged to use the provided template
). Empty submissions will be disqualified.
• Submission details will be sent to the registered email address.
• All the participants should register on the Fusion 360 software through their mail ID.
• All rights of the project developed during the competition strictly belong to the owner of the corresponding project.
• The organizing team has the sole right to decide over disqualification of any participants that do not abide by the rules and regulations of the competition.
• Judging Criteria:
• Points will be awarded on the basis of innovation, creativity, design of CAD model, economic feasibility and use of software features (for example, rendering, animation, generative design and simulation if possible).
• The decision of the judges will be considered as fnal and no other participant is allowed to question their judgement.
• The prizes (not specifed otherwise) will be awarded solely based on the decision of the judging panel and the organisers.