CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
Unleash The Leader in You
IIT Gandhinagar's Annual Technical Summit
About the CA Programme
Amalthea is the Annual Technical Summit of Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar. We bring together the best minds from various fields of the industrial and academic worlds to a common platform. Since its inception, Amalthea has evolved to enlighten enthusiasts through mutually beneficial interaction with people by sharing of scientific and technological know-how.
With the aim to foster scientific temper, innovation, inquisition, and creativity among the masses. Campus Ambassadors will play a key role in furthering the purposes and aspirations of Amalthea.
Who all are eligible?
Rewards and Scholarships
Benefits of Being a Campus Ambassador:
- You will be rewarded with Campus Ambassador certificates. Selected Campus Ambassadors will be rewarded with personalized Amalthea merchandise.
- Selected Campus Ambassadors will get an opportunity to intern with Geocarte.
- You will have a window of opportunity to polish up your communication skills by interacting with numerous people from various background and places.
- Amalthea gives you a platform to showcase your coordination and micro and macro managerial skills.
- You will get a unique chance/an opportunity to work closely with the Amalthea team, and with other Campus Ambassadors. Build your network!
Role of a Campus Ambassador:
Being the Campus Ambassador(CA) of your Institute, you hold a position of responsibility. We, therefore, expect the following from you:
- Publicize Amalthea in your institute by putting up posters (provided by the team) on bulletins and notice boards, within 1-2 days of receiving them.
- Act as a point of contact between Amalthea and the student community of your Institute for any queries and clarifications pertaining to the same.
- Act as a mediator between Amalthea and your Institute to obtain permissions to conduct events, workshops or any other promotional activity in your campus.
- Publicize Amalthea on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and others by liking our posts, sharing them, etc.